Agitavit, eHRM, logo and all its derivatives are trademarks or registered trademarks of Agitavit Solutions Ltd., Letališka cesta 33F, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia.
eHRM application is a software as a service solution accessible on https://YourOrganizationName.ehrm.net.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us?
eHRM application enables your organization to collect the following personal data:
- Person data: first name, last name, middle name, prefix, suffix, sex, date of birth, place of birth, country of birth, surname at birth, registration number (company number), national identification number, citizenship, tax office, tax ID, image, business phone, private phone, work email and private email.
- Lists: addresses of persons, bank accounts, disabilities, personal documents, education, employment history, residence visas, work permits, family members (name, surname, sex, date of birth, IDS, tax number, citizenship, disability, benefits), participation , assignments, contracts, qualifications, medical examination, absenteeism, assigned work and equipment, annual leave (notices), exams, training requirements, attendance at training, interviews and assessments, associate competencies, competency assessments, goals, goal assessments, awards.
- The following personal information may also be stored in personal folders: application for employment, date of conclusion of employment contract, date of commencement of work, type of concluded employment contract, reason for concluding a fixed-term employment contract, occupation performed by worker, professional qualification required for carrying out work and tasks of a job, for the employee has concluded the employment contract, the job title or information on the type of work for which the employee has concluded the employment contract, the number of hours of weekly regular working time, the allocation of working hours, the place where the worker performs the work, or the employee’s employment contract contains competition clause, termination information: date of termination of employment contract and manner of termination of employment contract.
eHRM application does not store special categories of personal data by default.
NOTE: Any lists and attributes can be added to the application as desired by your organization.
You do not directly provide Agitavit Solutions Ltd. with your personal data. Agitavit Solutions Ltd. receives your personal data indirectly from your organization.
eHRM application receives your data:
- From your organization when it uses the application.
- From you when you use the application.
3 How will we use your data?
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. uses your data only in accordance with a contract for the processing of personal data signed between Agitavit Solutions Ltd. and your organization.
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. will never disclose or share your data with third parties, unless Agitavit Solutions Ltd. becomes legally compelled to disclose the information by a court, Governmental Authority or Applicable Law.
4 How do we store your data?
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. securely stores your data in Microsoft Azure regions West Europe (Netherlands) and North Europe (Ireland).
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. has taken technical and organizational security measures to reduce risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alternation of your personal data.
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. will keep your personal data according to legislation timelines and your organization instructions, as long as your organization has a valid subscription. Once this timelines has expired, we will delete your data according to your organization instructions. In case of subscription expiration or cancelation, we will return your data to your company according to their instructions.
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. will never use your data in eHRM application for any means of marketing.
6 What are your data protection rights?
Agitavit Solutions Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request your organization for copies of your personal data. They may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that your organization correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request your organization to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that your organization erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that your organization restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to your organization’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that your organization transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, your organization has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact your organization.
7 What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit eHRM application, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
9 What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, eHRM application uses:
- Session cookie – eHRM application uses this cookie in order to maintain your user session and to keep it secure.
10 How to manage your cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in this case, you cannot use eHRM application as a result.
11 Privacy policies of other websites
13 How to contact us?
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +386 1 242 56 73
Or write to us at: Agitavit Solutions Ltd., Letališka cesta 33F, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia